When you join the African Energy Association, you receive the following value addition benefits:
We are your direct link to investment opportunities and major market players in Africa, Washington, Asia, Europe, and the Middle East.
- Advocacy – AFRICAN ENERGY ASSOCIATION is your voice in Washington and Africa. We work on national, regional, and international policies that will help your business grow.
- Event Discounts – Members receive generous discounts on registration and exhibition fees at the industry’s conventions and meetings.
- Committees – Committee participation provides a valuable leadership experience for you and networking opportunities to grow your business.
- Networking – Networking with other AFRICAN ENERGY ASSOCIATION members will help grow your business and your company’s presence in the industry.
- Business Development – AFRICAN ENERGY ASSOCIATION regularly posts requests for proposals (RFPs) to keep our members informed of business opportunities. Industry RFPs included in our listing are for financing opportunities and equity participation.
Enjoy the benefits of recognition as an AFRICAN ENERGY ASSOCIATION member.
- Member Directory Listing – Find your next business opportunity and be found by others! Contact THE AFRICAN ENERGY ASSOCIATION to add your company.
- Speaking Opportunities – Our members receive advance notice about opportunities to speak and present at all AFRICAN ENERGY ASSOCIATION events.
- AFRICAN ENERGY ASSOCIATION Member Logo – The AFRICAN ENERGY ASSOCIATION logo is one of the most recognized logos in the industry, and members in good standing are encouraged to use our member logo on their websites, business cards, or presentations.
Take advantage of our resources and staff experts.
- Industry News – Members receive our free weekly AFRICAN ENERGY ASSOCIATION updates on state, national, and international policy, business and financing, industry research, and general energy news.
- Industry Research – The AFRICAN ENERGY ASSOCIATION provides comprehensive analysis of energy markets and policy through research reports and fact sheets from our own highly regarded staff.
- Webinars – The AFRICAN ENERGY ASSOCIATION regularly hosts webinars that are free to AFRICAN ENERGY ASSOCIATION members and feature experts from across the industry, covering a variety of energy issues.
- Major energy projects list – The AFRICAN ENERGY ASSOCIATION maintains a database of major energy projects in Africa.
For more information, please contact us at email@example.com